Sad: former VP Ssenkadi's son passes on




Alex Ssekandi the son to the former vice president of Uganda Edward Kiwanuka Ssekandi passed on last night.

This was announced by his father on his official X account. "I announce the sudden death of my son Alex Kayanja Ssekandi.Alex passed away yesterday from Lubaga Hospital where he had been admitted   for the past two weeks.Its really a difficult time for me and my family. Rest in Peace my beloved son,I can't believe you no more," Ssekandi posted.


Many people continue sending in condolences to the family of the former legislator.


"So sorry your Excellency. My condolences to you and family. May you have the strength to go through this loss and may God rest Alex’s soul in peace," AIGP Asan Kasingye posted  among other thousands of Ugandans.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url

Hot Posts

Ibanda Times